Wednesday, April 17, 2019

After a Long Long Time....I am on INSTAGRAM--Please Come Follow Me

I've jumped on the Instagram train.
I am exploring the possibility of launching my own little business...helping people to simplify and minimize their worlds by organizing and decluttering.

And I really just want to have fun sharing how we dwell well over here at the farm. Not putting on one bit...authentic. Yes indeed...we moved over to the farm and built ourselves a new house since I decided to retire.

Yes...I RETIRED!!!!!

And then there is our grandson! YES...born late last year. We are madly in love with him.  If I decide to continue blogging I will likely start a whole new site.

Anyhow....FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW

Pretty Please!!

@dwellwellsouth  on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!