I learned that...
1. Chicken salad is better when you cook the chicken yourself instead of taking a shortcut with a rotisserie chicken, which is good but not AS good.
2. I should never try to make up my own exercise moves. Ouch. Part of the problem could be that I haven't exercised in forty forevers.
3. Being too nice can backfire. BIGTIME!
4. It is very hard to find a nice dress (i.e. guest of an outdoor lowcountry wedding) with 3/4 length sleeves that doesn't look like it is supposed to be worn by a little old lady.
5. You cannot walk into a spa on prom weekend and expect to get a "walk ins welcome" appointment.
6. The TV show Duck Dynasty is HILARIOUS. Oh My Gosh...I almost fell off of the sofa laughing.
7. Meryl Streep was superb in the role of Lady Margaret Thatcher but the movie eventually put me to sleep. Glad we didn't go see it in the theater.
8. Going to the farmer's market and doing the farm to table "thing" can be just as much fun as going out to dinner. Except for the whole cleaning up the kitchen thing.
What did you learn this week???