Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Laugh

Am sitting in the airport in Columbia waiting on Lorelai's flight to arrive from Milan via Atlanta. It's not much short of a two hour trip to here from home and I was already on the road before we knew that she was going to be delayed about 90 minutes. You know me, I can always kill time so I stopped in a Walgreens to pick up a few things then spotted a Hobby Lobby across the way.

Hank called to check on me so I said "I am in the checkout line at Hobby Lobby."

His response...serious as could be...

"What's a hobby lobby??????"

Good Grief!!

6 comments:

  1. I love Hobby Lobby. One can kill a LOT of time there!!! Tell Hank to get with the program...he doesn't know what he is missing! Hope Lorelai had an awesome trip! Europe is so much fun! I have been once and I loved it. Hope you can wind down and enjoy a wonderful summer! Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? That is funny! I've been MIA for the past 6 weeks, didn't know that Lorelai was going to Europe. Hope she had a great time and I trust she took a LOT of pictures that you will share with us! Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Hobby Lobby!! Good place to kill some time!!

    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband just shakes his head whenever I tell him I'm going/I've been to Hobby Lobby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rather kill time at Marshalls!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!