Monday, July 9, 2012

Lazy Lazy...Celebrating

Vacations are wonderful. Hank is reading. Legare is reading. We had a lazy morning and a relaxing lunch. Lorelei is driving and will be here shortly. Today, Hank and I are celebrating our 29th anniversary by being lazy. The children are cooking dinner for us (and cleaning up after) and we will probably take a little sunset boat ride later on. This was the first Monday morning in ages that I did not wake up to the obnoxious sound of an alarm clock. SWEET! Here's to 29 more years of wedded bliss (at least) with my sweetheart and another four weekday mornings of not having to wake up until I am good and ready.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I think the simple things are the best things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy it!
    Summer seems to be going fast this year.
    Happy anniversary to you and Hank.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!