Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Life of a Southern Belle Award - TWIRL and TASTE

It's been quite some time since I gave out a Life of a Southern Belle Award.



For those of you who aren't familiar with the award, sometimes I read posts that inspire me or tickle me to no end and I say to myself....now that gal is a Southern Belle. Southern Belleness transcends geography....it is a philosophy...a state of mind...style and substance...wit and charm...joy and sunshine...grit and determination...love...respect, and so much more. The standards for receiving the award are high indeed. This isn't an award that one passes along to someone else. It can ONLY come from ME!!!


This post from Twirl and Taste just made me feel ALL happy! Take some time to read it for yourself because I'm reckoning it will make you happy too! Congratulations Libby Murphy!

Lightning Bugs, Magnolias, Rhett Butler, Mint Tea, Pimento Cheese and Buttermilk Pie
What Southern Women Know and Love

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a sweet surprise and I'm so thrilled to be a Southern Belle in your eyes. Several have visited with us at TwirlandTaste because of you. Thank you and Happy Twirls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a good post thanks for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful southern education.Worth the click :-D

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo! What a perfect recipient for this award. I've been following Libby for a while now, and her blog is perfection. But this post was one of my favorites. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, bless your heart for posting this link! All y'all brought a smile to this southerner's heart!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!