- So, I understand that there is some sort of big football game today. What's that all about?
- I found myself in meetings three days this week. Three days OUT of my building. Thank goodness for staff members and substitute staff members who keep things going.
- Two days of meetings were in Columbia, our state capitol. It's about an hour and forty five minutes away and I usually drive up and back but this time...I don't know...this time, I was TIRED. The thought of getting up at 5:30 a.m. (even though I usually get up at 6 anyhow) was just overwhelming to me, so I stayed up there, traveling up the night before the first meeting. What a BRILLIANT decision. I went to bed early, slept until 7:15 both mornings. Ate room service one night and with a colleague the other...good food...good conversation. If you're ever in Columbia, the relatively new Hilton at the convention center is better than fine and there is a Ruth's Chris in the lobby. Guess what I'm going to do when I go back for another round of meetings later in the spring??
- Hank's mother got all moved in at Green Grove and seems quite satisfied. This is a VERY good thing.
- I've let the Valentine season sneak up on me. Money for the kids and sweets for the mothers is the way we're going. Easy peasy.
Good grief...I'm boring myself.
Have a great week!