Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sixth in the Sixth

The Simpkins Family tagged me for this meme. Go over and visit them...they are the sweetest family you ever did see!!

Well...when I went to my sixth picture in my sixth folder, I discovered that I'd already used that one in a tag so I went to the seventh picture in the seventh folder. I might have used this one in a post but here goes anyhow...

This lovely pig stands outside a stellar BBQ restaurant in Walterboro, SC. DUKES BBQ is pretty darn good. Give it try if you're over that direction sometimes...it's about, oh I don't know, seven or eight miles off of I95 in the lower part of the state.

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE BBQ. I am gonna have to head over that way soon. Too cute!Reminds me a lil of a pig out front of one of the oldest BBQ Resteraunts in Charlotte "Hog Heaven". Delightfully Tacky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sweetie! We are always up for new restaurants and the way we move around so much heeding our "country's call", we just might make it to this BBQ place. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmm even though it's only 9:00 in the morning...Barbeque still sounds REALLY good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little pig. It looks like something I would take a pic of :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's cute. Almost makes you feel bad to eat all of his friends. Almost.

    I do so miss southern barbeque. I am afraid they just don't do it right up here. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a pretty lookin' piglet. Cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. boy - i am so glad you clarified. at first i thought it was a heastone...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need you to steal that pig for me. It will look darling in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have eaten there numerous times. I used to work just outside Walterboro and the people where I worked loved to go there. I once took a picture of that same pig. The cracklins they have are the best. It is on the bypass out towards the airport.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like one happy pig.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!