It's one of those days...I got nothin', but I promise better things to come...like photos of our trip to the farm yesterday with Mother and Ned AND photos of my swap packages AND a picture tag...AND...well, you get my drift...
- I'm planning a special Valentine's Day "dinner and a movie" at our house.
- I've lost five pounds in the past month...did not; however, get the exercise piece of the plan under control.
- I'm feeling the need for a Gilmore Girls marathon.
- I observed a co-worker behave in a most unprofessional manner in front of a group of people the other day...it was painful to watch.
- I just finished reading Tori Spelling's autobiography...DON'T JUDGE ME.
- I'm trying a new skin care regimen that includes this night cream...the smell is quite relaxing...
- Hank's 50th birthday is coming up in April. I've got to make plans!!
OH....and I don't want to go to work. I want to stay home and catch up on my blog reading.