I wish I had a clever story to tell you...but I don't...
Today, I will just have to dazzle you with random tidbits of useless information. I know you're just SO excited.
1. We're on a four ten hour day and Friday off summer work schedule. Today is Friday. Everybody I know took armloads of work home. yay for Fridays off...
2. On the bright side, I've been working all day in shorts and a t-shirt without putting on any make-up while listening to a soundtrack from GLEE. That makes me happy.
3. I just watched the season finale of GLEE last night. It made me sad and happy at the same time. Now I can't get Bohemian Rhapsody out of my head.
4. A fourth young man has moved into Ned's house. They all seem to be getting along fine.
5. Mother had her 82nd birthday last week.
6. This past week was the most hectic work week that I've had in recent memory, which is why this belle screamed on the blog. THANKS to those of you who heard me!
7. QUESTION! Have you ever been terribly disappointed in someone that you really thought the world of? So much so that you weren't sure if you'd come out on the other side of it? Just wondering...
8. More work?? NAP???? More work?? NAP?????
9. I guess you can tell which one I'm leaning toward. Hope you have the most wonderful weekend!