Friday, October 30, 2009

C.J. Spiller

Lorelai and I both have big crushes on C.J. Spiller.



He is AMAZING...really and truly! Lor has been stalking him around campus for going on two years now. Last year, a friend of hers literally ran into him as she walked out of a door. When she told her daddy about it, his first response was in the form of a question..."You didn't HURT him, did you???!!"


This is homecoming weekend and as Lor and her friends made their way to the 53rd annual Tigerama rally this evening, they found themselves smack dab behind the football team. Lor marked her prissy little self right up to C.J. and got the hug and photograph with him that she's been after. I'M JEALOUS!!! When she called to tell me about it, she was practically hyperventilating!


Clemson is playing Coastal Carolina tomorrow afternoon, and it should be a big win for the Tigers. Hank's mother has never been to Clemson and has been dropping hint after hint that she'd like to go and see where Lor goes to school, so Hank is taking her with him tomorrow. I'm staying home and getting my Christmas list in order. Mark my words...everything will be purchased and wrapped by December 1. YES IT WILL!!!

Have a good weekend...

5 comments:

  1. Love it...and him!! I felt the same way as Lor when I ran into him! His attitude and character puts him head and shoulders above other athletes...not to mention his skills!
    Good luck with the Christmas list. I wrapped my first Christmas gift just last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so love that she got that picture!! I'm all about getting Christmas done early, too! Best feeling ever. When PD was at UT she was a Vol Hostess meaning she was one of the girls who showed a football recruit + parents around the day of every home game. Of course by being involved in that she knew some of the football players. I was just starstruck with them! Even go intro to our then quarterback. haha Her starstruck - no, not so much. haha. I bet Hank's mother is beside herself today! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love CJ... and Jacoby. :-)

    Jacoby sat next to me in my Music Appreciation class. He was really chatty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your daughter got her picture with her favorite football player. That made her day!!! I know Hank's Mom enjoyed the football game. Good luck with your Christmas shopping. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweet friend! Life is gradually getting back to "normal" for me so I'm hoping to be able to visit everyone more often.

    As you know...the rain made the game a big wet mess. The men went and us girls shopped. All was right with the world. LOL


    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!