Friday, September 26, 2008

Heading out for Clemson

It's Family Weekend at Clemson and I'm taking the day of from work. REJOICE!

Lorelai is playing in her first club softball game this afternoon and tomorrow promises much excitement as Clemson has a showdown with Maryland. Todd, the Trainer is a big Maryland fan and we have a little agreement that he's going to have to wear a Clemson shirt on Monday in honor our OUR victory. Of course, in his mind, the agreement is that I'm going to have to wear a Maryland shirt on Monday. Think good thoughts for me, PLEASE! Yes, even you Gamecock fans out there. I'm all for YOU as long as you're not playing MY boys. I've got an awful bad crush on CJ Spiller. I can't understand why he hasn't returned my calls or thanked me for the flowers and candy I keep sending. (YES...I'm joking!)

Keep my giveaway alive out there. If you missed it, check back with yesterday's post. It's going to be much fun...even more fun if you win! A bunch of people already have extra points for Grand Prize Friday for becoming followers...

9 comments:

  1. Hey! So sorry, I forgot to tell you about the weather! It is cloudy and sprinkly here today and only going to be in the 60's. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice in the lower 70's and it's not supposed to rain (maybe a slight shower in the am). The weather has been fab here lately so, hopefully tomorrow will be as well. I'll be working at the game tomorrow--wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know 2 brothers that did not talk for a year due to the clemson south carolina rivalry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend. Hope you have a wonderful time with your daughter.


    I love you birthday give aways. I will so be here every day next week. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so envious, but hope you have a lovely day off work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were probably headed to the Upstate at the same time today! I didn't hang out long in Charleston with the weather being bad.
    And, I'm so glad I'm not the only CJ stalker!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog, I love it, I am adding you to my blog list if that's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just came across your blog, and I love it, another Clemson Gal! Have fun at the game and GO TIGERS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, are you a Clemson gal or a SC gal? You know you can't be both. Not in the state of SC anyway. Sorry about the Clemson game on Saturday. That was a tough loss. But hey, I'm still mourning over that whipping my dawgs took on Saturday night.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you just love college ball?

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!