Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

We enjoyed a relaxing Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Gifts were opened on Christmas Eve and on Christmas morn, there was no rushing around.  There were eight around our dining room table for a 1:00 pm dinner and I hope that our company enjoyed it as much as we did.  Legare and Lorelai are real troopers when it comes to my picture taking. Hope you enjoy...cannot wait to see your photos.






In the above photo, Legare threw his first handful or oats so high that it came back down on top of his head.



The gift cards on top of the candle box are to Dean and Deluca and Brooks Brothers.



Since neither Legare no Lorelai wrote letters to Santa, they got ALL surprises. 
Boy howdy...Santa sure does have good taste!


 Hank and Legare were in charge of the roast.



Thankfully, I'm still on vacation...no work for me until January 3. 

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous Christmas for all! Love the "children" looking for Santa ~ too funny! Santa brought some great gifts ~ can I come to your home next year?

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time off!
    Looks like a great Christmas at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Christmas! Your kids must have been good this year!! Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy your time off this week-I know that I certainly will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shrimp and Grits! Can't beat that. I might just need to adopt that tradition too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute how both your children will still look for Santa and sprinkle the reindeer food .. NO chance of that with mine!!
    Wishing you all a happy and blessed 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just spent the last hour of work reading backward through your blog and I love it! Your son and daughter are gorgeous! I love your humor, especially when dealing with kids who want to leave school early... :-)

    I am also loving all the football photos! Next October, Texas A&M (my alma mater as of Dec. 17- and my boyfriend's) will be playing Ole Miss and I am thoroughly excited to get dressed up in my prettiest dress and shoes to tailgate over in Oxford. It is so different from Texas! My boyfriend's mother is also excited since she and her husband met and went to school there. It's a year away but I'm still excited!

    Looking forward to more stories from your world! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shrimp and grits is our Christmas Eve dinner, too! How funny! LOVE me some shrimp and grits.

      Delete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!