Saturday, December 31, 2011

We thought we were missing a parade...

Hank, Lorelai and I sitting around talking when Lor noticed that a "wagon full of people" were riding in front of our house.  They meandered down the lane on the side of the house (and met a dead end). I grabbed my camera so that you could see what we saw as they made their way back.

We encounter all sorts of things in these parts.  For one thing...we live in South Carolina...the lowcountry of South Carolina...Berkeley County in the lowcountry of South Carolina.  I believe they were Episcopalians. I don't know what else I can tell you...other than a part of me wanted to go jump on that wagon with them. I know who was driving and I don't think he would have minded...

It kinda looked like fun!!


1 comment:

  1. I used to travel to Berekley County for work! Just found your blog and I'm a new follower! I used to have to travel all over SC and Georgia and I really miss it. So much charm!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!