Monday, December 19, 2011

What does a high school principal do on the first morning of Christmas vacation?

1.  She sleeps until 8:00 a.m.
2.  She is still in her pajamas at 9:00 a.m.
3.  She catches up on reading her beloved blogs.
4.  She realizes that she did not dream about work at ALL the night before...not one bit!!  How awesome is that???
5.  She plans her day.
6.  The plan for the day is NOT to leave the house...maybe do a little baking...a little decorating...a little reading...a little napping...
7.  Seriously...HOW AWESOME IS THAT?????

What are you doing today?

6 comments:

  1. That's pretty awesome! Sounds similar to what this high school teacher is doing the first morning of Christmas vacation! Hope you have a great break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having coffee (I slept in too) and finally getting the tree up. Every inch of the house is decorated but no tree.
    I need to shop for Christmas dinner and wash sheets. Exciting!
    Enjoy your vacation!
    Ps. Love me some gin, gin and tonics for both of us (in reply to my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weelllllll - I did have to pick up a couple of last minute gifts, but suffice it to say I was back in my pj's by 2:30! Proud of me? Merry Christmas!! Love. {Preppy 101}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous! We have to work today and tomorrow and then my bliss shall begin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds relaxing, its all about relaxing and family.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!