Thursday, December 29, 2011

On the 4th Day after Christmas...

1.  Hank is with Lorelai at the orthopedist. We are praying that her foot has healed and she can take off that awful "boot." (Before I could post, Hank called and the broken foot has not healed...surgery scheduled for mid-January...Lor is a VERY unhappy camper right now.)

2.  I'm paying bills...ICK and DOUBLE ICK.

3.  On a brighter note, I have a hot stone massage at 2:30. 

4.  I declared that I would not be entertaining much during the holidays, but we've had SO much fun that we're throwing together a Saturday night shindig.  Not a huge crowd...10-15 folks.  Nothing like an oyster roast to ring in the New Year.

5.  Since we're going out for New Year's Day dinner at Peninsula Grill, I'm keeping our good luck lunch simple.  BBQ, Hoppin' John, Collard Greens, Hot Rolls, Artichoke Relish and Sweet Tea.
---------------------------------------
...seems that I am having trouble completing this post. Have returned from my hot stone massage and after a glorious hot shower could just melt into a puddle....SO INCREDIBLE.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Darnit! Sorry to hear about her foot. What did she do to injure it? I hope her foot is back to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!