Sunday, December 18, 2011

An itty bitty tour of my decorations...

Goodness Gracious...I haven't posted since December 5.  Getting school closed up for the holidays was time consuming to the max but I do have a bit of decorating done.  I spent a lot of this afternoon in the dining room.  Minimalism is the word of the year in the sunroom and living room.  My lowcountry-themed tree is up and while I have a few up close photos of the ornaments, I couldn't seem to get a good one of the whole tree.  The mantle isn't done yet so hopefully there will be additional photos later this week.

Lorelai is home...Legare, being a working man, won't be in until the end of the week.  All of our gifts are purchased and the Christmas Day menu set...more on that later.  Enjoy the photos...I've surely been enjoying yours. Off to happy hour across the street...best neighbors in the world!!













1 comment:

  1. Everything looks beautiful!

    Merry Christmas sweet friend.
    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!