Monday, November 23, 2009

Bad Modem...Bad Bad Modem...GOOD GOOD CLEMSON TIGERS~!

Finally, the Home Telephone Company man came to fix our DSL. Apparently the last modem they brought was a piece of junk. Oh well...ALL better now!



Saturday was a FABULOUS day in Clemson. Our Tigers won the ACC Championship and are headed to Tampa on December 5. This week's game is for the "state championship" against the University of South Carolina in Columbia. We'll watch from home...not going to Tampa either. Too far...we'll tailgate in our kitchen for both games.



I had my yearly physical this morning (fun fun) so I took advantage of having a "sick day" to get some shopping done. Can't tell you what I bought because I'll give away my Christmas surprises. Let's just say that Hank, Legare, Lorelai and mother came out on the good side. Ned is SO hard to buy for. The decorating is almost done too. Just a little more shopping for my Thanksgiving Day dinner. I love being organized...it just rarely happens.



My camera battery died just as we started to tailgate last Saturday, but I took this one with my phone as we walked to the stadium. It's about the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. I never saw the little guy from the front, but at least his head and feet were ready for some football!

Lorelai comes home tomorrow and Legare on Wednesday...he's hurrying back to Chapel Hill on Friday morning as exams are looming. Lor will hang around with us through Sunday...she has a new "sweetheart" from The Citadel.

OH...and the Biggest Loser competition at work was over today. I lost 9.5 pounds in four weeks and am VERY happy about that. My hope is to maintain my weight during the holidays and go for another 9.5 pounds come January. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the 9.5, that is a big deal! Whoo-hoo! And kudos on your Tigers, you must be tickled. And that little one definitely was ready for some football, he is too cute!

    Hope your Thanksgiving is warm and wonderful, hugs to you!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job miss skinny Belle!

    Glad you had a great time at the game :)

    wifemomnurse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's impressive, I'd be happy if I lost 9.5 ounces. Glad you had a good weekend, and yes that picture is one of the cutest things I've seen! I know you'll be glad to have the kiddos home this week. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Kathy (ps - did it take the flying monkeys to get the modem replaced?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 9.5, you can do it!! Just keep moving during the holidays and you will easily maintain.

    Love that bebe in the backpack. So cute.

    Congrats on the organization. I am not doing so hot. Does having a two year old and four year old climbing all over me an excuse? Please say yes.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!