Sunday, December 27, 2009

Random Musings

Go see It's Complicated...we laughed SO hard...it has to be the funniest movie I've seen in a long time.


I can honestly report that I'm OVER holiday food. We have eaten shamelessly for almost two weeks. Legare and I have determined that we've made our "systems" toxic. Feels like we should eat only lettuce and drink water for a few days.

We spent today with Hank's dad's family (more food). We really enjoy them and there is talk of a group getting together for a trip to Alaska next summer. I'd LOVE to go on an Alaskan cruise.

Hank's mother came home with us to see our decorations. We're watching Clemson in the Music City Bowl and she is in my spot on the sofa. I'm not bitter...


8 comments:

  1. I saw it's complicated yesterday! I definitely agree, it was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I begged to go see it but after watching the trailer, Mr. turned his nose up. Guess there wasn't enough shooting and drug busts? ha ha

    Glad your Christmas was fabulous and yes the kids are too spoiled but it is hard to not spoil them.
    I suck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That movie is definitely on my must see list, it looks quite funny. And I'm with you on the holiday food. My SIL did a two week "detox" diet a couple of months ago and she swears it made her feel like a new person. Only catch is it involved no caffeine, and I can guarantee that is not happening in my lifetime lol. Have a wonderful week. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to see that movie this week while I'm on vacation!

    I'm with you on the food ~ it's not tempting any longer. Tonight we are having a seafood dinner for my family from Michigan and I think we are done after that!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That movie looks good and I love the actors in it. Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo funny!

    Want to see that movie too! It's on our movie list. We just saw Blindside, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Took mom on a date to see It's complicated and got tix to the wrong theater! Arrgghhh! Had to see NINE. It was hardly a nine, maybe a 3. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to see this movie sooooo bad...just no time yet!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!