Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sleepy Heads

This morning when we got the mail there was a really cool letter from Clemson, so I called Lorelai. Naturally, she was still asleep even though it was almost lunchtime.

ME: Lorelai...WAKE UP....We got a letter notifying us that you made the Dean's List. I'm so proud of you..this is so exciting!!

LORELAI: (in a very sleepy voice) At Clemson???

ME: NO, at Notre Dame!!

(OK...so I didn't say "no, at Notre Dame" because I was still kind of sleepy, just having recently gotten up myself. Don't JUDGE ME! I had a big week!)

7 comments:

  1. How awesome!!! Congratulations, Lorelai!

    Where??

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!!! My daughter also made the dean's list at her school. We were so proud of her, as I'm sure you were of Lorelai. Enjoy your weekend. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My My My....the Dean's List. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great!! That is truly awesome! Know you are a proud mama!!

    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Lorelai! Congrats to her and her family...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's FABULOUS! What a wonderful way to wake up :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!