Friday, July 11, 2008

Nashville...Top 10 Lists

What can I say...I'm sure this is a wonderful town but I didn't see it. A conference, an outlet mall, so-so meal in a crowded restaurant with a cranky waiter. We caught a glance of one pretty decent sounding band in Tootsies, but it was wall-to-wall people and smoke-filled. No non-smoking ordinances here to be sure. Everything else sounded like karaoke. TRULY disappointing.

I think I should have come here BEFORE Las Vegas...Nashville pales in comparison from a food, entertainment and shopping perspective. I know people might not necessarily come here for food or shopping but ENTERTAINMENT???? DUH!

The saving grace is that I've been traveling with folks who are just so incredibly pleasant. It hasn't always been that way...our organization has seen some humdingers come and go over the years. Several hands down favorite UNfavorites actually came up in conversation last night. We'll lump them together and call them "she who shall not be named" and none of them would be on a list of true southern belles. I need to start an actual list.

I NEED SOME COMMENTS---HELP ME START MY LIST OF "Not a Southern Belle."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!