Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Travel Fun....Exercise Not Fun But It Will Be Soon

Woke up at 3:55 a.m. thinking about work so decided to get up and do some blog surfing. I've been traveling a lot this summer and there have been travel issues galore. I ran across a wonderful posting this morning at Jillian, Inc that really tickled my funny bone...A Few Incidental Charges. Give it a read...

Made it through the session with my new trainer yesterday. Actually it wasn't so hard because we mostly talked about what we were GOING to do and didn't do much. MY kind of exercise....talking! We begin in earnest at 4:00 Friday afternoon before Lorelai and I head out to meet her new college roommate and mom for some dorm room shopping. We'll take lots of pictures to share as we create the PERFECT room for a Clemson freshman. Have American Express Card...Will Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!