- My husband and I can't agree on the kind of coffee we like so he makes his in the Krups and I make mine in a french press....every single morning!!
- I'm having an internal struggle right now, trying to decide whether or not I want to try to make a switch from central office administrator back to the school building level. It's a huge decision...
- I've never caught a fish.
- While waiting for last season's Lost to come out on DVD, we've gotten hooked on Eli Stone.
- My children are the only grandchildren on both sides of the family. Yes, they are spoiled rotten, if you haven't already figured that out from reading the blog.
- I've never been to a costume party.
- Todd the Trainer resigned from his position at the gym last week to seek greener pastures...the economy has hit those folks pretty hard so it looks like I'm on my own. Hopefully, the few months I spent with him have helped me establish some better habits. We'll see!
Anybody else out there feeling like throwing a few random things out into the blogosphere? Have at it!!