Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dress Code

Not much time...been shopping for last minute school things for Lorelai and company is coming for supper; HOWEVER, I must say something to the multitude of "Glamour Don'ts" that we saw all over Charleston today. I would never take pictures but if I had, they would have looked like some of the ones you'll see if you click onto the Glamour link...except no bathing suits. Our day did not, unfortunately, include sitting in the sand or by the pool.

Attention Please, Some People of the Lowcountry: Just because they make it and sell it in your size...well...that doesn't mean that you should buy it and wear it. That goes for men, women, and teenagers... tall people, short people, skinny people, and fluffy people. HAVE MERCY (and a little dignity), please, I beg you!

3 comments:

  1. Can I second that Amen?! Love some Charleston and am always looking for an excuse to visit! You need to visit the Walhalla Steakhouse while you are in Clemson moving in. It's a little drive towards the mountains, but hands down the BEST fried chicken I have ever put in my mouth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...don't you wish you could just go up and ask.."what were you thinking???"

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!