Wednesday, August 6, 2008

SWOOZIE'S

Y'all!!!! Do you know about Swoozie's? I saw a feature in a magazine not long ago with these gorgeous glasses and had to order them. They're made of hard plastic...I got three pink and three green. Swoozie's suggests that they are for mojitos, but I smile every single time I pull one out of the cabinet, even if it's just for a drink of water. Not sure where all they have store locations but I know there's one in Greenville, SC and one in Durham. Check out the website...they're having a summer sale!! Go, go, go... as fast as your little fingers will type...

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, those are very cute! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Swoozie's!!! I'm lucky that there is one about 20 minutes from my house. The glasses are very cute. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have Swoozies in Atlanta. I love them. I can always count on them for a last minute gift or entertaining item.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love swooizies, we have a store in oak brook, il. cute stuff, i actually have a post about them on my blog. i like the glasses.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!