Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Life of a Southern Belle Award Goes To...

KELLEN...of On the Upside and On the Flipside and soon to be On the Darkside.

I just am so inspired by the manner in which she multi-tasks and is so dedicated and maintaining two (almost three) blogs, and by how much she loves her children, extended family and her wonderful husband of 25 years. It's clear from all of the comments that she receives everyday that she is not just an inspiration to me but to many many others as well.

For those of you who aren't familiar with the award, I'm continually discovering new blogs that I enjoy reading and sometimes I read things that just inspire me or tickle me to no end and I say to myself....now that gal is a Southern Belle. Southern Belleness transcends geography....it is a philosophy...a state of mind...style and substance...wit and charm...joy and sunshine...grit and determination...love...respect, and so much more. The standards for receiving the award are high indeed.

Congratulations KELLEN...You're a Southern Belle!!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Belle - I am so honored and I just love this great award. I will display it proudly!

    Have a wonderful day - Kellan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I probably didn't even make runner up?

    Thanks for visiting the old blog. I enjoyed your quick comment.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!