Friday, August 22, 2008

My First Ever Award from Petunia in Paradise

I'm speechless (but not blogless)...Petunia in Paradise has graced me with my first ever award! Ta DAH...It is a Diamond and "diamonds are a girl's best friend" after all. I'm channeling Sally Field..."you like me...you really like me!" (and I like you too, Petunia...you're cool!) Clearly, I'm carrying on so because I AM without words. This means a lot...A LOT to me. Blogging has helped me find my voice again...one that I had once a long time ago but that got lost for a little while in all of the busyness of raising a family and living life. I started blogging last spring, with the goal of keeping an online journal for my children. It helps me to be more centered...to some that will sound silly but not to you, my blog friends. I appreciate this award more than anybody can possibly realize.


Now, back to business...

Here are the rules:

1. when you received a diamond, make a post about it on your blog

2. name the blogger from whom you got it

3. award the diamonds to seven other bloggers

4. link them

5. and tell them, that they got one!

SO...wow, this is tough. I've looked back over comments from my very short blog life and have several gals who have been super-supportive for awhile now....new friends as well....can't give this to but seven....my head is spinning. Here goes...don't despair friends, if you don't get this today. I hope I'll be able to share more bloggy love soon.

1. On the Upside

2. Life Is Better With...A Cute Outfit

3. A Little Bit of Life On the Side

4. It's Toile, Y'all

5. Jillian, Inc

6. The Pink Owl

7. Mommy Cracked

Congratulations Ladies...lots of you already have more awards that you can count and there's a reason for that. You're fabulous bloggers and an inspiration to others. Thanks for that!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    Thanks for all your sweet comments. I've been reading your blog and just love it. I can't wait to read more!

    ~(the other) Belle
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I love getting your awards. Thank you for being my blog friend. I love reading about what's going on in your life, and you give the best advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet. Congratulations to you and thank you so much for passing this on to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU SO MUCH! How sweet! My first award! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you for receiving this awesome award and Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for passing one on to me. You really made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I was just coming in here to get caught up on your blog and to thank you so much for the birthday wishes you left me the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so brilliant! Congratulations!!! Now hop on over to my blog and celebrate it by joining me in my siesta saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award - you are very deserving! I'm so glad we found each other and very grateful that you have passed this award on to me - thanks so much! Have a great weekend - Kellan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go! I've only been reading you for a short time, but from what I can tell, you definitely deserve this award!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!