Friday, July 18, 2008

Todd, the Trainer...Jello Arms

First, let me say that Todd, the Trainer is the way to go. Granted you have to pay a pretty penny, but having somebody stand by you handing you the barbells or dumbbells or whatever the heck they're called and telling you what to do is the trick. He was extremely patient and the time went by quickly.

Second, let me say OUCH....ouch ouch OUCH. My arms feel like jello. I don't know why I think that this is what jello FEELS like but I don't know any other way to describe it. I had to sign a little card when we were done...I guess so he can get paid for the session. When he handed me the pen to write my name I STARTED on the line but wrote right off of the bottom of the card....I couldn't hold the pen steady.

I drove home and dragged my tired tush up the stairs to the shower. OH, the hot water felt SO divine. Then I had to lift my arms to wash my hair...that, my friends, was a problem. Jello arms!! Todd, the Trainer says not to worry because it will get easier and you know what...I actually believe him. I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now. Jello arms and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!