Monday, August 25, 2008

Oh My WORD...I am overwhelmed but in a fabulously fantastic wonderful way!!!


Jillian, Inc (an inspiration to this new blogger) is passing along awards today also and has graced me with the Kreativ Blogger Award. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. (I'm feeling such pressure...what if I turn out to be a colossal blogging disappointment to all of these ladies who have passed awards along to me...NO....I won't even consider it....I can do this....I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU, I PROMISE!)

OK...I'm better now. I need to list six things that make me happy and then pass the award along to six other folks. I'm going to go ahead and do the list (in no particular order) then I'll pass the award along next weekend after I've had time to think. (plus then I'll post the pretty award button again and make myself look ALL important.)

1. My job...while it can be hectic, I get extraordinary satisfaction from helping others.
2. My Joe Muggs coffee mug.
3. Alone time with my husband.
4. Staying home on a rainy day.
5. Chai Tea Latte on a cold day.
6. A good book...

and a bunch of other things...Thanks again, Jillian, Inc...I'm honored.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! Your 6 things could totally be my 6 things . . . except I don't have the same coffee mug and I like my chai iced! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! I just found your blog and love it!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all of your awards!

    I love a chai tea latte on a cold afternoon. In my opinion, that is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to get so many awards! I hope you display them on your mantle at home. ;) Very fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations again! Bloggers are the nicest people!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My pleasure. I love chai tea, too!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!