Friday, December 31, 2010

Thank You...and Happy 2011

In March of 2011, I'll celebrate my 3rd Blog-iversary.  I started blogging as a way to channel my angst as Lorelai graduated from high school and Legare graduated from college.  I didn't know that I'd do much with it afterwards. Well...look at us now.  Hundreds of posts and 431 friends (that I know about) later, I'm still plugging along.

2010 was a wild year with the new job and I didn't get to post as often as I wanted.  Thank you for not forsaking my blog during the lulls. I'm going to do better.  If you're a blogger, you know what I mean when I say that the act of chronicling the collective life of our family is SUCH a joyful activity. On the occasions when everything is decidedly NOT joyful, it is a cathartic activity.  Win Win all the way.

I have some great stories and photos to share, but for now...

Thank you for your friendship via the blog...and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours!

10 comments:

  1. Although I had done some blogs for other groups before, I just started with my personal/public blog at the end of March 2010. I have loved it and have "met" so many people with whom I have so much in common. It has been a blessing!

    Love your blog!!!

    Happy New Year!
    Liz
    "The Classic Preppy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always enjoyed your blog! So glad to have "met" you and will continue to follow!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to a new and fabulous year filled with fun and love and prosperity and blogging and funny stories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Here's to 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have such fun coming to your blog...you always make me smile.

    Wishing you and your family all the best in 2011!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to my very first blog friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you! I hope that 2011 is a wonderful year for you and your family. I think I first found your blog through your "funerals" series and I felt like I had found a kindred spirit. I always look forward to your posts and can't wait to share your adventures in the new year. Kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy reading your blog so much. It has been so interesting for me to follow your ups and downs as a new principal because I can relate to everything that you write about when it comes to school. I also enjoy all of your family stories.

    I haven't been a very good reader or blogger in the past year, but I'm hoping to do better in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have a wonderfull 2011!!
    I cant wait to see what you have instore for us this year!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!