Sunday, July 17, 2011

Facebook wall exchange of the week...

This between Legare and his friend Suzanne...

Suzanne: I managed to dilly dally half of the day today, knowing full well that the bar is only a week and a half away. Am I delusional?

Legare: Some people dilly dally. Other people drink half bottles of wine and fall asleep surrounded by a pile of flashcards. To each his own.



God bless these two and their friends...Apparently preparing for the bar exam does a number on one's sanity...

3 comments:

  1. I do believe I like Legare's approach - wine + flashcards {that's the teacher in me, I guess ;-)} XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...she's at Buddy Roes!!!! That place was a horrifying experience for me:bad food, bad music ,and bad atmosphere. Yikes!!!


    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!