Saturday, October 29, 2011

My brother Ned throws a Halloween party...

Y'all remember my brother Ned, right?  He and his buddies at the Aldersgate House threw (with a lot of help) a Halloween party last night.  We stopped by last Sunday on our way home from Clemson to help him decorate his room.  The pictures aren't great...he wanted it "spooky" and the light was so dim that the iPhone didn't get a good shot of all of the lights.  Anyhow, it was a good time for all.  We were supposed to dress up and good golly, I'm so beat on Friday afternoons that I wore my regular Clemson game Friday outfit straight from school, declaring myself to be Clemson's Number One Fan!  Hank wore a Clemson shirt and cap, so we were quite a pair.  Ned was a hunter...

The photos aren't great, but I hope you'll enjoy them. Ned is always "up."  Never sad or depressed.  We are so blessed that he has such a lovely home and so many wonderful people to care for him.








SO...how are you loving this last one.  Mother told me to find her a costume and the little devil that sits on my left shoulder kept saying, "Buy the witch hat...buy the witch hat...buy the witch hat."

Hope you have a safe and happy Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. This is precious - I also have a "Ned". My brother Chuck is 4 years younger than I am. My children who are now grown, still absolutely adore him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Looks like he and everyone in attendance had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!