Thursday, March 1, 2012

Big News

Do you remember when I started this blog four years ago?  My goal was to journal life and memories as Lorelai was graduating from high school and Legare from college.  Now, Legare is a lawyer in good standing in the Great State of North Carolina and Lorelai is getting ready to graduate from Clemson with her degree in Early Childhood Education.

But WAIT!!!!  She just found out today that she'll be staying in Clemson another couple of years because...

She got accepted into the Master of Education in School Counseling program.

Hank and I are SO VERY PROUD!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Time goes so fast; doesn't it? Great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Lorelai!
    We are getting ready to close on a little house up in Westminster... I can't wait to spend some weekends up there. I am planning to make good use of it during football season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congratulations. You have every right to be so, so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Lorelai! Smart girl.....getting to stay in Clemson another football season/ year! I finished Clemson in 1978 and would surely love a few more years in Tiger Town, even at my age. Great times and memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has it been four years? Wow! I know you are so very proud of your children.
    My mom passed away at home with the family around her four years ago this Sept. after a six month illness. I miss her every single day! My husband, John, has been diagnosed with a parotid gland tumor and will have surgery at the end of August. After mama passed away and our health deteriorated, we downsized into a small, one story home with no steps and a small yard. We are about 30 minutes away from our beloved Nalley Valley home and gardens that we loved and shared with mama for 6 years.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!