Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sleepy Saturday

Not sure why I think that's a catchy post title since almost the entire last week has been "sleepy."  I love having vacation but I'm a disaster when there's no structure to my day. I do not want to go back to work on Wednesday, yet I DO want to go back to work on Wednesday just to get back into a routine.

Last night we stayed up late watching the second season of Downton Abbey again in preparation for the new season. Hank has gone over to Hometown for a little reunion of sorts with some of his daddy's people. Legare and Richard have gone to Howard's for breakfast. I think I'm going to run to the grocery store and cook up a big supper.

The one thing I really missed on Christmas was my own dressing. Baking a chicken and fixing a down home supper for tonight sounds like a good use of my afternoon.

Lorelai is instagramming photos of her NYC adventure. Poor Beau...he'll be a good man if he survives five days in the city with her and her friends.

This photo says it all...and was taken on Day 1!!  Look how cute she is with that little pouty face and those hands on thos hips!! Oh my goodness....it makes me laugh out loud!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a great picture. So telling. She is so cute in her NYC outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...it makes me HAPPY!